Funding and support
Providing advice and assistance with funding and formalities
We provide advice and support for all aspects of business in Bremen and are your first port of call if you are looking to start or expand your business and find a location. We can also help with official approval processes and act as your mediator.
Talk to us to find out more about what we can do.
- We offer comprehensive advice and assistance on all aspects of your location.
- We are your point of contact with regard to the sale of municipal commercial property.
- We can help you with official approval processes and in the realisation of your construction plans.
- We are your partners when it comes to the development of municipally owned land.
- We can help you find commercial real estate in partnership with agents and owners.
- We are your first port of call when it comes to accessing funding for investment, innovation and business start-ups.
A one-stop shop
That is what we at Bremeninvest promise to provide for our customers.
Our portfolio of services covers a wide range of requirements. We can help you find the right premises, which we develop and make available to you, provide advice on regional, national and EU funding programmes, and assist with official approval processes through a single point of contact.
We work closely with Bremer Aufbau-Bank, the development bank for Bremen and Bremerhaven in order to provide you with fast and efficient access to suitable finance options.
The STARTHAUS is the central contact point for founders in Bremen and Bremerhaven.
A year ago, ENGINIUS began producing the first hydrogen truck with EU type approval in Bremen. Today, 100 employees already work at the plant. The plans are still set for growth, thanks to tailwind from Bremen and strong demand from around the world.Learn more
Anyone flying on vacation with an Airbus will almost certainly come into contact with products from the Bremen-based aviation supplier AES Elektro/Elektronik System GmbH. But they are not only to be found in vacation planes - even German Chancellor Olaf Scholz cannot do without them.Learn more
Around 8 million euros were invested by foreign companies in Bremen in 2022. Especially in the technology sector - as these three examples of successful settlements show.Learn more