If you want to do business in Bremen, then we're the people who can help! We act as a central contact point and service centre for companies in Bremen and Bremerhaven and from all over Europe. Our German name Einheitlicher Ansprechpartner means single point of contact and is often abbreviated to EP or EAP.
If all your plans for starting your own business are in place and you want to register your company with the relevant authorities, we will help you to complete the required approval processes.
Single point of contact for the Bremen region
The Einheitlicher Ansprechpartner – 'Single point of contact' service is implemented by Bremeninvest in partnership with the Bremen Chamber of Industry and Commerce, the Bremen Chamber of Skilled Trades and the business consultancy RKW Bremen GmbH. All these organisations work together to give you expert advice and assistance with administrative formalities and with all aspects of your prospective business.
Here's how we can help:
We provide information about the requirements and formalities that are needed before you can begin doing business
- We coordinate the entire process, from starting your business to having it approved
- We help you to deal with matters such as permits, trade registers and the recognition of professional qualifications
- We keep you updated on the progress of your applications and make sure that deadlines are adhered to
- We answer questions related to self-employment, finance, funding programmes and commercial property
- We put you in touch with experts and partners from our network
Get in touch now. We look forward to hearing from you.
Where can I access this service?
The Einheitlicher Ansprechpartner service is part of the Unternehmensservice Bremen business support agency. It provides entrepreneurs in Bremen with a one-stop shop for all their business start-up needs. After the consultation, they can use the service right there and then to start the official processes and formalities.