At the right temperature for business
For the next stage of your journey: the Fahrenheit Houses
Once businesses 'graduate' from the technology and start-up centres, they move on to the Fahrenheit Houses. The three buildings immediately opposite the BITZ facilities are for those who have successfully established their business and are now ready to take the next step.
Companies based in the Fahrenheit Houses continue to have access to BITZ's business and research networks and to government support programmes. These are of huge benefit when it comes to developing innovative ideas and products, even after the start-up stage.
The Fahrenheit Houses offer high-quality offices and flexible space for other uses – perfect for taking the next step on your journey.
Fahrenheit House I and II
- Approx. 3,400 and 2,900 square metres, respectively, of flexible space for offices and manufacturing
- Large areas for other uses (connected to the office units)
Fahrenheit House III
- Approx. 3,700 square metres of purpose-built, customisable office space divided into units of various sizes
- Mediterranean atrium as a communications space and 'market square', relaxation area and venue for exhibitions and events
- Private multi-storey car park