UTEC GmbH, is an wind energy engineering firm established in 1980.
Our mechanical, civil and electrical engineers have experience and knowledge of all wind turbine issues and requirements. We project and manage the installation of wind turbines from conception to completion offering initial expert advice on choice of site, through to connecting to the grid.
- Site evaluation and optimization
- Application processing and tendering under the German EEG
- Grid integration of the turbines
- Manage the construction and implementation of the project
- Full range of project support and advice (e.g. video surveillance for ice detection, technical solutions for bat monitoring etc.)
Facts and figures:
- Founding year of the company: 1980
- in Bremen since: 1985
- Number of employees: 20
- Other company competencies: Energy efficiency, cogeneration, biogas plants, solar energy