The Geo-Engineering.org GmbH is a flexible and diverse exploration and consulting company in the field of subsoil investigation for offshore wind farms and employs geologists, geophysicists and engineers. From planning to execution and data evaluation, we offer comprehensive services in the field of (engineering-) geology, geophysics, geotechnics, soil mechanics and marine and laboratory techniques. Our customers benefit from our close contacts with leading marine research institutes. In addition, we independently develop special equipment for the offshore industry, such as the seabed CPT “GOST”.
- Geophysics: Seismic reflection and magnetic surveys, side scan sonar, echo sounders
- Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Geology: Determination of all geotechnical index parameters, e.g. direct shear tests and dynamic triaxial tests, compression tests and much more.
Facts and figures:
- Started as a spin-off of the University of Bremen in 2007, our team now comprises 15 highly qualified employees. In addition to our geophysical, geotechnical and engineering geological services, we also offer:
- Consulting services on the planning, approval and execution of offshore projects
- Monitoring of offshore projects as client representative
- Reports, expertise and desktop studies